questions gravity feeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi SuziQ, I've had my peg for about a year and have used the Bolus feeding with the syringes. It works quite well and is very fast. I push 6 cartons a day through it. Recently I've had more weakness in my hands making it more difficult to close the clamp on my tube and to fill the syringe. My dietician has ordered me a set up called BoLink Dream Cap that looks like it will do the trick and make feeding much easier. You can google it to get the idea of how it works. It's a system that has a cap that screws directly on the carton of Jevity and the other end connects to your peg and you just pour it in. I'll post my experience with it once I receive it.

Lancasterlanie look forward to hearing how it works for you

I have a spasm about every 15 days. I usually start coughing uncontrollably and that puts me in a cycle of not being able to breathe. I go to my cough assist and force air with that down my throat and it opens it up. Unfortunately then it closes again and I repeat. Total time I go through this cycle is 15 minutes.

Sorry....we are new to this so it is a question, not a reply. What are you using to hold the tubes in place so they don't flip around or twist? Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back