Reason
Other
Country
US
State
VA
City
TAZEWELL
Hello Out There, I Am A 37 Yr Old Male Father Of Four, I First Noticed Twitching In 2005 Of My Right Arm, The Twitching Would Not Last For No More Than 5 Sec Or So As The Years Passed I Was Diagnosed With Graves Disease Or Hyperactive Thyroid Ds And Finally Got My Thyroid Under Control With Medication. Over The Past 2 Yrs The Fasciculations Have Come And Gone And Over The Last Year They Have Increased All Over My Body Including My Tongue. There Is No Pain ,but Some Times Have Have Muscle Pain In My Arms And Legs. I Used To Lift Weights A Lot, But Recently I Have Noticed That My Left Arm From My Wrist To My Elbow Is Smaller Than My Right Arm.could This Be Sign Of Als. I Have Seen A Doctor And He Said Usulaly People With Als Cannot Feel The Twitching, That The Do Not No It Is Happening, I Can Feel Every Stinking One Of Them. The Only Weaknes I Have Noticed Is If Iam Reading The News Paper My Shoulders And Arms Get Very Tired. I Am Wondering Ig The Graves Diseas Could Cause All Of These Symptoms. Most Recently I Have Noticed Cramping In My Toes And Fingers. I Do Mri For A Living And Have Had Total Spine Imaging With Negative Studies.also Some Times My Jaw Muscles Get Tired When Ia Am Chewing. Could This Be The Arly Sings Of Als.does Als Takes Years To Come On A Person Or All Of A Sudden Please Help Thanks

Graves disease can cause muscle weakness and athropy Go to graves disease symptoms . Hope that helps you Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back