Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NV
City
Pahrump
Hi everyone. First of all you are all wonderful people and I’ve used this thread to research a lot and get some reassurance. I had some muscle twitches begin about a month ago and they have been jumping around my body all over(mainly at rest) and am really confident I have bfs. No weakness, I can perform daily activities. Maybe some slight aching in my hands and tingling in my feet sometimes. But I do work a physical job. Just definitely something new and worried me a lot at first. I am even seeing a neurologist and he said he doesn’t think I have als. He did mention that in a very small chance it could be als. And even that sometimes muscle twitches can be all over the body and at random with no weakness. And I didn’t know that was possible. He is scheduling some tests. Until then I’d just like to ask you all. Have any of you ever heard of only muscle twitches only happening all over the body at rest (when not active) as a early sign of als? I’ve wondered this a lot and done a lot of looking into it and just wanted your guys input. I’d really appreciate it , thanks all!

Hi Justin
Reading this thread, surely you went to this link?

This was created so we don't have to keep answering the same things over and over as our members have a terminal illness.
No, twitching without clinical weakness means nothing.
Let your doctor do the work - they are obviously just trying to reassure you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back