Question on Beds and Sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this what you are talking about?
Mattress Genie

my mom also needs feet propped and has a v. difficult time turning. she has so much pain and extremely swollen feet...is this typical? We are new to this and i am trying to learn so that i can get her as comfy as possible.

I am new here, mom diagnosed 5 mos. ago. I write to you b/c i see your name a lot, you seem so well versed. Have you heard about foot and ankle swelling (feet even purple and cold). She never had any other health problems except als which started with foot drop. Her legs and arms have been most affected (she is in wheelchair)-no face or breathing stuff yet. We are desparate to help her sleep more comfortably and are trying for orthotic shoes....sorry so brief. Any help appreciated.

Hi guys, not sure if that mail was meant for me. Mums feet are always cold and off colour, but they dont be in pain, although her legs are. We always have stockings on, and little booties with fur in them that act as slippers, they do work and keep her feet nice and warm. My mum is not really a complainer, so I gather they work! Hope it helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back