Diagnosis
11/2010
Country
CA
State
B. C.
City
Vancouver (Surrey)
Hi - is there a way to jump from People with ALS to General Discussion ALS without closing out and coming back in? I hope that makes sense to you............ruby from vancouver (surrey)

Hi Ruby--Hope you don't mind if I answer instead, and I hope I understand what you mean. Go to the top of the web page. See where it says Welcome ruby ben, you lasted visited, etc? Look to the right of that and you'll see underlined links. That's where you can click and get to the forum list and then click on the other forums. If I'm wrong, maybe Al will correct me when he returns--where are you Al?

Liz

Thanks!

Thanks Liz - got it!..............ruby from vancouver (surrey)

Thank you ladies for sorting out things in my absence. I had clinic Tues. and had to pick up stuff at the ALS office then had to buy wife lunch then off to Rehab Hosp to get Bipap adjusted then home for a much needed nap before going to dinner at the neighbours. So all in all a busy day and then had a lot of mail at my alsforums email to answer so by the time I got to the forums I was pretty tired so didn't post much. Today was another busy day so I'm on here late playing catch up. Thank you for noticing that I wasn't being my usual chatty self. AL.

Al--

I have a deep admiration for all the things you are able to do in spite of this disease. You sound like the Everready Bunny! But, I think it's part of your success.

Liz

Luck in being a slow starter helps too I guess but I feel like I'm sliding down a slippery slope with nothing to grab hold of. Maybe that's why I was trying to grab that branch when I fell off the lawnmower. LOL

Al

I hope your slippery slope levels off real fast. I enjoy all of your answers and certainly wish you a good day!................ruby from vancouver (surrey)

Al said:
Luck in being a slow starter helps too I guess but I feel like I'm sliding down a slippery slope with nothing to grab hold of. Maybe that's why I was trying to grab that branch when I fell off the lawnmower. LOL

Well better slow than not at all. If prayers can level out your slope,, it'll be flat in no time AL. We all need you in good form ,,, with humor in tact. Your our rock,, and we are your little pebbles. Hope the doctors didnt' give you bad news concerning the ALS. Hopefully it was just a check up.

Love and Prayers
Marlo

Yup just regular clinic day and adjustment of the exhalation portion of the Bipap. Guess I've lost a bit of muscle structure so throat was drooping so up the pressure to keep airwway open at night. I'm fine or as fine as we get with this fun disease.

Hey Al

We love you man. Just wanted you to know. There is hope for us lawnmower geeks yet I think. Dang look like the grass needs cutting again. Oh Boy.......
AL

Actually I am going to try to cut some grass here today. It's about 86 and humid out so might wait till later if it don't rain. AL. P.

Al

Be sure to keep a limb handy just in case.
Al
:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back