Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope all goes well with your trip please let me know how it goes i hope it is something besides als ive heard the same thing everywhere i look that its to fasr for als chad.

by the way chad did your doctor do a nerve study on you just wondering and if he did how did it turn out?

Zack,

Yes he did do a nerve study, Both doctors said that what I have is either early ALS or Multifocal motor neopothy (MMN).

I asked if I was to young for this disease and he said there are teenagers who have ALS and after looking thru this forum there is a lot of young people here also.

I am still awaiting the call from my doctor to go to Mayo.

Another thing that was interesting is when I did my two cycles of IVIG my right side improved but my left side did not & my twitching went down after the IVIG session and returned about 11 days later (after the IVIG treatements were over). Have they suggested you might have multifocal motor neuopathy?

no nothing yet ive just started seeing the nero he told me i have i lilttle brisk reflex in knees but he said it was almost normal if not very far from normal he also told mme that he didnt see ant sign of lower nuron damage but of coarse the twithing wouldnt start while i was at the doctor i have had a little trouble swallowing like a lump in my throat but my main trouble is with my legs geting sore and pain with them the twithing seems to go away with walking and moveing he said it might be benign but its got worse now i just hope he is right i go for a emg and nerve study in 8 days ill let you know how they turn out.

Zac,

Hang in there. I am still waiting for my doctor to call me about Mayo.

well do good luck im not much for letting things beat me and i know that theres a god in hevan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back