Diagnosis
09/2007
Country
US
State
TN
City
Ten Mile,
1 yr old wheel chair with power tilt / power recline, Headrest, Roho air inflatable seat cushion, swing-away/elevating leg rests, foot platform, Q logic controller with rear controller, and many other features. $24K new, asking $5k OBO

What are the measurements from the backrest to the front of the seat and from the top of the seat to the footrest?

I don't have the chair close by, I have put it in storage, but this chair can be adjusted to fit the patient. My Dad ( who used the chair when he was alive) was 5'10" and weighed approx 200 lbs.

q6000 wheelchair

Hi,

Do you still have this wheelchair? I am 5' 4", do you think it will adjust to that size? I am in Lexington, Kentucky what part of Tennessee are you in?

Kathy G.

Good afternoon,

As I mention in my previous email, I believe this chair can be adjusted to fit any size / weight person. It is very high tech and can provide super comfort to the user. Check-out this website for details and specs. http://www.pridemobility.com/quantum/powerbases/q6series/q6000.asp
We live in a small town (Ten Mile) just south of Kingston, TN

quantum 6000 W/C

I have a Quantum 6000 w/c with electronic hand controls, head rest, electric tilt, manual leg rests that elevate and spread, w/JCushion. Acquired Dec 2008, still under 2 year warranty. Fitted to a 147# - 5'-5" female, my spouse who passed away in May. Retailed for $14K, will sale for $7K. Please post a message to [email protected] if interested.

power wheelchair and shower chair

I have a Quantum 6000z power wheelchair that is about 5 months old, however only used 3 months. It has electric hand controls and also the rear joystick for the caregiver to control from the back of the chair. POWER TILTING & RECLINING SEAT & LEGRESTS with an additional rear joystick that is mounted behind seat. Headrest totally adjustable. --- Q-Logic swing-away joystick (shows graphics and speed, etc...). Active Trac Suspension. Airless tires. Flat pan seat, cushioned back. Comes with charger and eating tray.
Asking for $6000 OBO.
Also, have a shower / commode chair (Aquatic Ocean Vip) that was only used once. It has tilt and reclinig and can be used as a commode also. Asking for $900 OBO. Following info:

The next wave in comfort and style, Aquatec’s Ocean VIP
tilting shower chair is height adjustable, for easier transfers
or toilet clearance. Ocean VIP provides correct posture for
your hygiene needs with tilt-in-space movement and
seating choices.
Components
Ocean VIP is built on a stainless-steel frame. All
components are made from corrosion-free materials.
Ocean VIP can be dismantled for cleaning ease. The
seat is waterfall style with a hygiene cut-out for comfort.
Soft overlays give you seating choices for toileting or
showering. Two stainless-steel gas springs will lift 330
pounds. Seat height is set with easy-to-move clips. The
headrest is height-adjustable. Footrests can be lengthened
easily with locking pins and include tilting footplate and
heel loops.
Smooth travel on 5" casters. Three wheels have a foot
activated brake and one rear wheel has direction lock for
straight line travel. The back upholstery has 5 buckles for
adjusting tension for seating comfort. A handle on the
back push bar sets the tilt from 0°-35°. Armrests flip-up
for side transfers and can be positioned at two heights.
Optional arm locks are available.
Features
• Stainless steel frame
• Seat height easily adjusted with no tools, can be adjusted
from 19.5" to 25.5" from floor.
• Adjustable headrest
• Adjustable, machine washable back upholstery
• 5" casters with locks
• Height adjustable, flip-up armrests
Seat Height
Adjustment
Armrest Adjustment
SPECIFICATIONS OCEAN VIP
Back height from seat 21"
Seat height from floor 19.5"/21.5"/25.75"
Seat width 19.5"
Seat depth 17.5"
Footrest LxW 6.3" x 6.5"
Headrest LxWxH 9.5" x 1" x 3.7"
Overall width of chair 22.5"
Overall length 0° tilt 41.25"
Overall height 44.5" x 53.5"
Overall length without footrest 33"
Overall length, full tilt, footrest at max, headrest at max 60.2"
Width between arms 17.5"
Seat to footrest length 14"-19"
Height floor to lower seat edge w/o pan holder 17.25" - 22.25"
Height floor to lower seat edge with pan holder 16.5" - 20.25"
Tilt angle 0°-35°
Reclining back angle (optional) 150°
Distance between rear wheels 18"
Minimum inside clearance under seat 16.3"
Max weight capacity 330 lbs.
Weight 48 lbs.

These all belong to my father who passed last June.

Please contact me at [email protected] if anyone is interested.

1 yr old wheel chair with power tilt / power recline, Headrest, Roho air inflatable seat cushion, swing-away/elevating leg rests, foot platform, Q logic controller with rear controller, and many other features. $24K new, asking $5k OBO

Hi Wright,

I am a physical therapist and work for the charity Ability Found (abilityfound.org) We provide wheelchairs and rehab equipment free of charge to disabled folks who cannot afford it or get denied claims etc...

I am very interested in the Quantum 6000 that you have posted on the ALS Forums. Is it still available? If so does it have any power seating functions on it such as power tilt, recline and elevating legs?

We have a fellow in NC that really is in need of a power chair. He has no way of getting around and his family is within distance to pick it up. Of course we would also pay for any modifications that it needs. Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Kindest regards,

Michael J. Workman PT
Abilityfound.org

GOD BLESS YOU Michael J. Workman PT at Abilityfound.org You must be related to our ALS Guardian Angel "Stu"! The world would be such a better place for everyone if we could just clone people like you! Thank you for being on the journey with all of us!

MtPockets,

I am very interested in talking to you about this Quantum 6000 power chair. I believe it has all of the power features that we need to donate it to a fellow in Winston-Salem NC. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we may discuss details. We are a 501(c)3 charity that exists to provide medical and rehab equipment to those who cannot afford it. We are Abilityfound.org

Kindest regards,

Michael J. Workman PT
abilityfound.org
[email protected]

Thank you for the kinds words. I am happy to be on this journey and we enjoy helping people get the equipment they need to be free as long as they can be free. Together we can do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back