Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
Well yesterday I went for pulmonary test dr ordered.

Thought it was for a new read on FVC but turns out it was for MIP and MEP basically the input pressure and expatory pressure which read as MIP 45%__47
MEP 22%__ 43. Had blood gas reading pCO2. 41.4 mmHg
To me their just numbers but dr wanted a base line to be able to see digression .
I feel it in my breathing and using trilogy more through out the day so I know my numbers are a going down. Oh well least I got a dr that's interested in ALS.

Chally, few people continue to embrace life like you do.

I found some s hooks, heated them up and then opened them to get around the bar across the back of the V6 to that I could hang the Trilogy on it for this trip. I also made a bag to hold one of the smaller oxygen tanks and it ties on next to the Trilogy. I'd love to see a picture of the bracket you had made for your Trilogy. We found a great fabricator who made the towing hitch for the garden cart, so I think I'd like to have a metal bracket made that doesn't have the Trilogy swinging...

As always, it's good to hear from you, no matter what the news is. Love to Beth.

Becky

Chally,

Screw the numbers. Just keep living each day like you always have.

The numbers are for the doctors, living each moment is for you - what an inspiration you are!

You da man Chally. Fark the numbers!

I don't know about the blood gas, but I have been kicking for better then a year with lower MIP and MEP so as others have said they are just numbers.

It does get hard and I know you know that. Just keep loving those in your life and everything else will fall in place. Unfortunately we can't change what is happening in our bodies but we can do our best to keep our minds and attitudes in a good place.

You my friends are such powerful inspirations I am proud to be amongst you.
I love ya all!
Chally

Live life to the fullest Chally!

I love your zest for life Chally! How was the blood gas test? I have heard they are painful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back