Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
WA
City
Seattle
Posting this public data separately from the current RCH4 thread as it may explain why controlled trials are doubtful as per today's posts, and provide some history. I'm not going to make this an open thread as there is enough rancor in the other RCH4 thread. For more links or clarification -- I'm trying to be concise -- please send me a message.

For the record if you don't know me, much of what I post to try to help make life and death better in ALS is not in textbooks. I'm not the Establishment attacking the new kid on the block. I donate to no ALS groups apart from this one.

As supporters here have stated, RCH4 is a peptide out of the UK. So it is easy to find in the FDA orphan drug listings for ALS as "NDX peptides" with a UK sponsor.

In 2007, Dr. Yvonne Pambakian, a physician and co-owner of the company, NeoDiagnostic Research, listed as the sponsor of "NDX peptides," injected her 22-year-old sister, Yolanda Cox, with an unapproved drug, “B71,” invented by their mother, the other owner, after mistakenly diagnosing her with a disease (PCOS) she didn’t have. Ms. Cox died four days later when her life support was turned off.

A subsequent hearing in 2009 found Dr. Pambakian responsible for her sister’s sudden death. After another hearing and consideration of criminal charges, Dr. Pambakian’s medical license was revoked in 2011.

Her mother/company co-owner, pathologist Dr. Arpi Matossian-Rogers, has been granted two patents using the same disease theory as the injected drug, that mention ALS and B71. The latest one was granted in 2016.

The for-profit company named on the patents and news accounts about Ms. Cox, Amro Biotech, is still active, with Drs. Pambakian and Rogers listed as majority owners.

I have attached the spreadsheet showing the orphan ALS compounds listed by the FDA. They are listed whether or not they have ever submitted safety or efficacy data, that would be required for approval.

You can also use the database to run searches to see what's new on the list.

Best,
Laurie

Attachments

• FDA orphans ALS.xlsx
    20 KB · Views: 1,013
What is the confidence level that the RCH4 peptide is in fact the one listed?

100% that it's the same people. I can't say what modifications, if any, they may have made to B71 through to RCH4.

There is only one orphan drug entry that fits the bill (UK, peptide) but I also checked the other entries to be sure, which are all known entities like Glaxo and different programs.

The link above shows that the ownership of the company named in the news reports and patents (Amro Biotech) is the same as the sponsors of the peptides submitted to the FDA.

Edit: It has been suggested that someone could be "framing" the owners of NeoDiagnostics/Amro -- in other words, that RCH4 is not really an orphan drug or a peptide/monoclonal antibody program.

But the sophistication that such an operation would require, including requiring multiple users here and elsewhere to play parts, as well as the RCH4 Web site, Twitter, Facebook, etc. is nowhere evident in RCH4 communication and so this starts to get into really CIA-level misdirection. And I have received confidential well-placed confirmation that the connection summarized is accurate.

However, with names like Michael and Richard that have been floating around, it's very likely that the company owners have delegated communications and/or operations, understandably so.

I have now attached the full list of shareholders of Amro.

Attachments

• shareholders amro.pdf
    329.6 KB · Views: 471
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back