PUB is open....

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Dave you are such a crack up!

Attachments

• 11150522_10153254597453442_5115833050140549517_n.jpg
    11150522_10153254597453442_5115833050140549517_n.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 292
Oh Dave I just love you! I'm quite sure something got lost in translation...but I just love the way you ran with it!
J x

Brad I was looking for a meme on something totally unrelated, when I found this. It reminded me of something you said yonks ago...
God bless, Janelle x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 228
>Mark you popped in my head when I heard this song.....

:) perfect!

what's the deal, everyone had to much to drink lol. this week is the kdoc the biggies rc dirt oval of the year 3 days of racing. im hopping to be there. my boys have been getting things setup for it. it starts the 7th so i will be gone for those days. i have been trying to get my cell setup so i can be on here why im gone

Dave....it is super cool that you get to do this RC event, we really need hobbies and diversions, to keep on keepin on.
To answer your question about drinking to much, it isn't the case....some times this just gets all to real.
When your friends are dropping off, it is hard to have fun. This forum is kinda tough sometimes...when we loose our family members. Just sad all the way around, my comedy is gone for now:(

some here mark im not much for fun lately ether. seeing them leaving us has been getting to me too. the rc thing all i can do is just be there and that's of i can do that.

I am going to say this and you all may ream my a$$ for it but here goes. None of those who have passed would want our long faces. I miss several of these angels terribly but I really believe they are watching and cheering us on. They are free and happy and pain free. As for dying....well everyone is going to die....it is part of living. No one looks forward to pain and suffering and we pray we pass in our sleep.

It is how we live and who we love and the memories we make so those left behind can remember and still find joy. Dave make your plans and enjoy. We have to live for the now and let the future handle its self...no sense worrying over something you can't control. I take things one day at a time and one slow step at a time.

Mark, I have missed your dirty innuendos and funny remarks. I need a big big big glass of whine....I mean wine and a head banging, ear splitting song

https://youtu.be/PQswfILThsY

Attachments

• 81coyAF89EL._SL1500_.jpg
    81coyAF89EL._SL1500_.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 225
Hi Everyone,
My dad was in the hospital for a few days last week with a urinary trac infection. Luckily, the caught it early and antibiotics cleared it right up. He was pretty weak though for several days. But, I talk to him last night and he was doing much better. My two boys are flying out Sunday night to go see him for about a week.
I have been reading on here but everytime I tried to post the computer would throw me out. I've been fine. But, working alot. Take care and hugs to you all, Kim

I want to keep a positive attitude as well, and I know that they are free of this horrible disease, and sometimes awful world, but sometimes it just looks really dark going on without the ones we love. It is OK to be sad, take your time, just not to long because then we will have to mourn you.

Paulette

the little time i took off is over. i could only do two days. the boys didn't mind. today we started out at 5 am with rain at the track till 8. it was to cold for me. as the day went on it got hot i mean really hot. at 6 pm the boys said they had enough. the time that i did get was good. i got to spend it with guys from all over that i raced with for years. i feel this will be the last time that i will see them again.

Dave, on one hand I'm thrilled for you, going to the track, seeing your mates.
But you pull at my heart strings when you say you may not see them all again. I want to give you a big hug.
Sit back in your chair, shut your eyes and watch those RC's race.
God bless you, Dave.
Janelle xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back