Pub is back in business....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packers?! Now I need another glass of wine.

Physically rough day -A couple of Merlot's take off the rough edges.

My PALS and I are enjoying a glass or two of the Cambria Clone 4 Pinot Noir tonight. He was in a good mood tonight so that lifts both of our spirits.

I had dinner and a New Mexican Margarita with my best friend tonight. Vitsra Pinot Noir is my favorite wine. I will have to try the Cambria Clone.

I just (re)discovered pina coladas. Oh boy are they delicious. I was looking for smoothie recipes that incorporated coconut and came across pina colada recipes and now I can't stop drinking them. Non alcoholic, but SO yummy with fresh coconut cream and pineapples and ice.

Reminds me of way back when I was just starting out on my own and drinking all the fancy drinks like the sophisticated grownups did (I thought).

Pina Coladas...Yummy!

Last night was my wifes turn. - I watched as she downed the Long Island Ice Tea. She is small and an very occasional drinker so one is all it took!

Sometimes you just need something and an adult cold beverage hits the spot

Pete, the first and only time I had a Long Island Iced Tea was on a cruise ship. I had two... I should have stopped at one, lol!

Last night it was a two glass of wine night and soap making. Look what I whipped up. Was great working with Rosemary, Orange, Mandarin, Almond, Mint, Sandlewood and Patchouli. Made some great soaps with skin loving oils. My kind of therapy.

Today it's a glass of wine and lotion Bars.

Attachments

• 20160731_092147.jpg
    20160731_092147.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 228
  • 20160731_012731.jpg
    20160731_012731.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 214
They are so beautiful scaredwifetx! My PALS is going to St Louis today with our son to see the Gateway Arch. I think I will relax with a glass of wine later myself!

Soonerwife-that sounds nice. By the way, I like many types of food so you pick. What are your favorite scents?

Scaredwifetx, those soaps look fantastic. Soap making is one of those things I am going to do one day.......
Tonight my PALS had a glass of Shiraz and I finished my bottle of Riesling. ( I started it on Friday!) felt like having my own little party whilst cooking dinner. Gee, I miss going out on a Friday evening. I have to pick the glass up now for Jim, so it is slow going but I like the time together.

Who says we can't have a drink on Sunday. Made a bloody Mary,making lotion bars, sugars crub and the guys are watching golf.

After the forum being down and David's efforts to get it back up, perhaps we should raise our glasses in a toast to David������

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back