Pub is back in business....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's to David...having a glass Walter Hansel Chardonnay on a Friday night. The perfect crisp white for a warm summer evening. My PALS is downstairs watching his favorite program...Ancient Aliens.

V

Lots of pain and shaking, good day for Merlot

Sorry you are having lot's of pain and shaking tripete. I think I will have some blackberry wine. Enjoy your Merlot.

My first time here. Nice place!
It's nice and cool here tonight. Feels like fall. I think I'll have a nice hot cup of tea : )
Kathy

My first time here. Nice place!
It's nice and cool here tonight. Feels like fall. I think I'll have a nice hot cup of tea : )
Kathy

Bailey's. Yum. I'm stuck in the hotel room on a beautiful Colorado day, so I'm into the Bailey's early. Yum.

Becky

Becky, I was just commenting on your messy thread about you having a glass of wine. Now I know the culprit. Baileys!

Bailey's. Yum... snip ... Bailey's early. Yum.

Becky

DITTO THAT!

I'm having a couple of AFD, but I did plant some Chia for the first time today and looking forward to trying it as tea. I never knew the leaves could be used for tea. The flowers are gorgeous, can't wait for them. Not sure if I'll be organised enough to harvest the seeds and dry them out but I should as they are quite expensive and I eat them every day.

How's that for exciting pub chat :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back