Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with stickies because in the medicine there is no 100 truth. I am teaching people in university how to think beyond borders so I ask bulbarians now.for answers. If they are kind enought thanks

Greetings

These stickies you dont believe in, were written by wonderful people who know this disease. If you don't believe them then why are you here? They were written by our members.

If you are teaching than you are trying to waste the precious time of our members. We are a support forum not a training or debate forum.

Your threads have been closed before yet you continue to come here and insult? Please!

"Bulbarians" What the hell?

Grow a go**am brain

Corwin- I think you have pushed too far. You have asked your questions, received MANY patient answers, yet continue to ask and re-ask terminally ill people and the people who care for them for more time and attention.

While anxiety about health can be overwhelming, please do not fall into the selfish trap of thinking the people here owe you answers or exist only to provide you information. Your insistence that only those with Bulbar issues answer your most recent question is both pushy and inappropriate. This is a support group for people who have MND and those who care for them.

GregK, ShiftKicker, scaredwifetx thank for the answer but you are not helping me when you are atacking me....
I have obviously problem noted by neuro and I`m in limboland, so I`m in my right to ask questions. If you don`t want don`t answer me but atacking people who are with problems....... hm...
This forum has censorship which I find very strange. If you don`t want dont answer but just because my case is strange and doesn`t fit the stickies doesn`t mean I have no right to ask.

The stickies are our official position.

If you disagree with them that is your right, but you will have to go disagree with them somewhere else.

We cannot help you.

You have asked, and we have answered and you don't like the answers. We can't help that either.

YOU DO NOT HAVE ALS SYMPTOMS.

I beg the mods to end this thread it is not helping anyone

Censorship?

You silly ass, we changed or removed none of your content.

Your ongoing issues seem to have exceeded both our knowledge and patience.

I wish you luck in your quest. Elsewhere.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back