00/0000
Country
US
State
NY
City
Brooklyn
Hi everyone,

I've been dealing with certain leg issues for a few years now. It first started with tingling, pings & needles, and slight pain, which eventually led to an RLS diagnosis. However, over the past year, my left groin muscle has consistently ached - nothing too serious or debilitating - and for the last six weeks, my left calve muscle and shin ache immensely especially after I wake up. It's almost as if I've pulled something, but it's not sore to the touch. This eventually wanes over the course of the day and I'm still able to go for runs, hike, etc. To me, it's the progression of these leg issues are problematic. I'm actually slowly starting to feel the same sensations in my left leg.

In mid September, I recently had an EMG on my legs and arms which came back normal, but this predates the current issues. Curious to hear folks' thoughts and any guidance.

Many thanks,

R.

Aching and feeling are not ALS symptoms. ALS is about loss of function which you report you do not have. Please follow up with your doctor but your answer is not here

good luck

Since the pain is worse on awakening, I would consider your warmup regimen and timing of your runs, and whether your pillow/mattress might need updating.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back