Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
0/0000
Country
UK
City
London
Has anyone had a private message from: Manczak Georg? I have trying to promote or sell something. The contact with me was unsolicited and I strongly object to this. If anyone had a real cure for ALS or something that would help people with ALS they would not need to contact people affected by ALS in this furtive and unprofessional way. Let's be clear here there has been very little progress on ALS in the last 20 years, incredibly sadly so. My family are in touch with some of the best people on FALS in the UK and they would know about new developments. I'm so angry at this guy for sending me a private message like this and I don't want to detail his theory because I don't want to give him advertising space.
Mad as hell
Dee

I got the same PM from him as well - two weeks ago. I forwarded it to a moderator since it not only was a scam but the e-mail was from a "BANNED" member. Now when I look at the PM it has changed from BANNED to REGISTERED member. How can that happen? Don't anyone fall for this.

Sharonca

i got one a few weeks ago also and he is supposed to be banned but have seen him lurking early on a morning when you lot are tucked up in bed. it is a scam.

I got the same PM from him as well - two weeks ago. I forwarded it to a moderator since it not only was a scam but the e-mail was from a "BANNED" member. Now when I look at the PM it has changed from BANNED to REGISTERED member. How can that happen? Don't anyone fall for this.

Sharonca

Sharonca and Olly
I also forwarded it on and I'm sure he's gonna be banned again soon! And yeh I noticed it's early morning sneaking around...
D

Private message

I received one from him yesterday, and just ignored it. It is too sad that people will take advantage of a situation like this.

If and when there is a cure for ALS, it will be sounded loud and clear all over the world, as this disease has many baffled including myself.

Stay positive and keep fighting for a cure!

Hugs and Prayers to all,
Caroliney

What peed me off so much was that when I looked at the link (and don't get me wrong b4 I looked it up I could tell it was pure scam- I work as an advocate with people with autism and there are so many similar scams in that area) it was all about ALS and diabetes. My Dad has ALS and my mum diabetes and it just felt personal. Fortunately this site is full people who do not fool easily at all!
Let's chase him away...:rolleyes:

Moderators have been notified. It is a shame when someone who really wants to help cannot send Pm's and yet a spammer gets on and does it.
Will it never end?

Sorry about this guy slipping through the cracks. He should have not had access to PM's. His account has been completely removed so he should be gone 100%.
AL,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back