Reason
DX UMND/PLS
Country
US
State
Virginia
City
Harrisonburg
I don't know about y'all, but the bottoms of my feet are SO sensitive that if I step on a teeny weeny little something then I will go down and hit the floor rather than put any weight on that spot. So I never go barefoot anymore and always keep at least socks on my feet. The doctors upon examining me with this would take and run a pencil or their finger down the bottom of my foot and my foot and leg would just go beserk and jerk up a storm. WHOO! I am REALLY careful what I put my feet on when walking!

hello

i find that with my left foot it is very sensative,but i have more problems with that one including a fallen arch now.
my feet have always been freezing even in the middle of summer and i need to wear socks to keep them warm. which is strange as my right hand is the weakset and that can be a few degrees colder than my left.
i studied reflexology at college. the feet are the most sensetive part of the body and are subject to many symptoms referred from other parts of the body. all the nerves throughout the body are connected on some level to the feet.
you can tell a great deal about a persons health by looking at there feet and doing a basic reflexology examination.
i think your feet are picking up on the hyper damaged motor neurones making them more sensative,people with ms have alot of problems with sensative feet,like a feeling of walking on egg shells,this is due to mylin damage around the nerves in the brain/spinal cord.
hope this helps you understand a bit.
take good care.
caroline:)

Just another Indication of Central Nervous System Damage . Geo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back