12/2018
Country
US
State
NC
City
Get Real
If by chance Trump gets re-elected… it looks like the
Democrats will win a couple (or more) seats in the Senate.
And… it looks like the Democrats will keep the House.

Trump with everything over the past 4 years, his apparent
tax fraud, money laundering, $400 million due to foreign
banks, (Russian banks), oligarchs, conspiracies and more…

He will be Impeached in his second term.

Mike Pence becomes President.

President Pence pardons Trump for all crimes.

After… Trump builds a mega resort in Moscow. :)

(Which he was trying to do when he was first running
for President until it was leaked.) Oops! 🤫

At least Pence goes to church every Sunday. ??

So far it hasn’t…

Last edited:
It requires 67 Senators to convict an impeached president. It is not a simple majority. A majority vote could get it as far as a Senate trial/vote

Yes Nikki, but there are several Republican Senators who want the
old Republican Party back, he has insulted some and several may
rather work with Pence. I'd guess many of them have had enough.
Won't say it publicly... but.

Of course, this post was an "If" he got re-elected, "by chance." :)

That's a BIG "if". It looks like that's not in the cards. Of course Trump will scream and complain and give the signal to his nitwit "Proud Boys" etc. to cause chaos, but when the dust settles, Biden will win this election. And in 2 years, Mike Pence will be doing commercials for reverse mortgages.

Eric,

Famous people doing commercials for reverse mortgages and Medicare Advantage plans is one of my pet peeves. Pence will go back to radio announcing, probably replacing Rush. He would have more time with "Mother."

Hey folks (Joe Biden) even if Joe Biden wins the election overwhelmingly
Trump will take this to the Supreme Court.

We're probably not going to know who won the legitimately (according to
now Trumps Court), not the actual vote count until close to Christmas.

Either we'll get a Christmas Present or... a Lump of Coal.

Right now with the Republicans ramming this nomination through gives
good chance to the... Lump of Coal.

But... call/Email/letter your Republican Senator. AND VOTE.

I emailed both Rubio and Scott. What a terrible twosome to have as senators in Florida.

You're right Kim, that's quite a one-two punch you've got with those jokers. But at least you've got a rock solid Governor! :LOL:

Al - There is a misconception that if Trump doesn't like the result, or insists that "mail-in ballots" are fraudulent, that he simply gets to take his case to the Supreme Court. Despite what you're hearing, particularly from the orange man himself, that is not how it works. In 234 years, the Supreme Court has only taken up the presidential election one time (Bush v. Gore), and even in that case the court basically said that at some point you have to stop recounting and go with what you have, because the electoral college has a deadline. It is very unlikely that any issue in this election will get to the high court. (And lets hope I don't have to eat these words :sneaky:)

Once again the commander in chief is at it again. Holding his big rally in Sandford last night with no masks, no social distancing. Then you had Governor Disastrous running through the crowd giving a high five to anyone as he entered 🙄. This just boggles my mind with the amount of ignorance of people. Meanwhile the covid numbers in Florida are on the rise again. I pray for this election to be over. Hell, I'll even go to Washington to help him pack.

I'm right with you, Lisa.

My sister-in-law got caught in a Truckers-for-Trump parade and I just heard they're coming back to Daytona THIS WEEKEND. We also have Biktoberfest at the same time. I heard in the pool today that the bars were again packed like sardines with bikers from all over the country. No masks in sight. Confederate flags all over the place.

Don't get me wrong. I had a dirt bike and I've ridden a motorcycle. What is flooding our area isn't the regular bikers.

Lisa, I'm only 30 minutes from Sanford. It's in my County. It's in the area that I watched a parade with the Ku Klux Klan. I thought it was a joke. It wasn't. Imagine a small-town girl from upstate NY seeing the likes of that.

Eric, don't get me started on our Governor.

Lisa, the sad part is… if Trump loses the election either we
tax payers or the new President will have to pay for the
removal of all the gold bathroom fixtures, commode, seat,
faucets, drawer nobs and shower head. AND… been said
and verified they sleep in separate bedrooms with baths.
(Really can’t blame her) :)

Then… the living quarters and guest rooms, gold framed
pictures, vases and etc. (Trump has a love for gold)

I believe some tell all book mentioned the above.

Wonder if he will take all that with him… usually Resident
décor goes into storage. Other First Ladies have brought
back items previous First Ladies used.

But then… who’d want such gaudy stuff brought back from
storage? :)

Satire?

Last edited:
and a quote from my favorite author - - -" - - - and so it goes. - -"

Al,
I would be willing to pay anything if it meant he'd be gone. I've read a couple of the books that are out they just rile me up that much more.

Kim,
I'd be staying close to home if I were you. You don't need to be anywhere near people playing Russian roulette with their lives and infecting others around them because they won't listen to science.

We're leaving on Sunday for up north. I'm hoping to get some pictures of the leaves changing to post.

I plan on staying on the condo grounds. I'm usually the only one in the heated outdoor pool and it's still warm! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow late afternoon and have to stop to pick up an Rx. Fortunately, the office is only 15 minutes or less from me and the drugstore is 1/4 mile away. After that I'll order groceries through Instacart and settle in for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back