Prayer Requests continuing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add me to a prayer list. I am going through some medical issues right now and am guessing the stress of the last few weeks has taken its toll. Am very unhealthy physically and mentally right now. I know this to shall pass but I believe the power of prayers and or thoughts can help. I also pray for everyone here and know there are so many going through so much more than me. That thought makes me shutter but keeping a good attitude is so very important. I just need to figure out how to find my hope and faith again.

Please add me to a prayer list. I am going through some medical issues right now and am guessing the stress of the last few weeks has taken its toll. Am very unhealthy physically and mentally right now. I know this to shall pass but I believe the power of prayers and or thoughts can help. I also pray for everyone here and know there are so many going through so much more than me. That thought makes me shutter but keeping a good attitude is so very important. I just need to figure out how to find my hope and faith again.

Of course, I will add you to the list.

I am so sorry and hope you are owing better. Next time you go to your Bible study, could you please pray for me? Wendy

I will add your name to the list, Wendy. God bless you.

I didn't think I would make it to Bible study today because of the pain and spasms. I looked at my notebook and saw how many of you asked for prayer and others on my FB site so I went. Your names were written on our prayer board and we prayed for each of you, by name. We prayed for all PALS and CALS.

Pastor Paul and some other prayer warriors gathered around me and laid hands on me while praying for me and for all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back