CALS
Country
US
State
Wi
City
marshfield
Hi All
I want to make everyone aware that Gina's husband is really struggling today - endstage with lots of breathing difficulties - very weak. Gina's family now needs our prayers! as they endure a very difficult day not knowing when her husband will lose his battle to this nasty disease . Please pray for peace and mercy for all in Gina's Family.

We are all still waiting to hear from Don - so keep praying for him too!

swmn, I am so sorry, may God bless Gina, and her family. I know the heartache, I can feel it, God bless them. I prayed for Gina, and her husband last night. She pm'ed me a couple of times. Speaking of pm'ing, did you try to pm me, and box is full? Sorry, I emptied it last nite, and obviously did not do it all the way. It's empty now! Sorry.

Let's all pray for our dear Gina, her husband, and children. It is so sad when the end nears. May our Father cradle him in His arms and carry him home in a peaceful manner. You can't beat this damn disease, so it's best that he goes Home to his Eternal rest. I wished the same for my son as he was dying.

Sorry, I did not catch the pm quick, swmn, I am torn between the forum, and Seattle/Green Bay game. God that snow is coming down.

Gina darling, I am making time for you, and your dear family. God bless you. I feel for you. Keep us posted, angel!

Irma

MY prayers are with Gina

My prayers are with Gina and Gina's Family, May God have mercy on her husband.

With all my love.

Paty
Baja California, Mexico
CALS to late husband Jorge, who was called to the presence of God on Dec. 30th. 2007

OK, I'll keep Gina, her husband, and Don in my prayers.

I am also praying for Gina, her husband, and their family and for Don. May God watch over them during this time and provide them strength, comfort and peace.

Pam B in Va

I am Praying

Hi, Musicsmiles Here
I am praying for Gina's husband and Don also. My thoughts and prayers are with them. May God Bless!

Belinda

Hi, Belinda! Haven't heard from you in a while. How have you been doing?-----------My apologies to Gina and family, I did not mean to interrupt.

Irma

I am praying for gina and her family.
kmgy

A gift of prayer to all who visit here

Click here or paste into url bar:

http://www.npr.org/ramfiles/atc/20020522.atc.humphries.03.ram

Written and sung by Pat Humphries:

We are living 'neath the great Big Dipper
We are washed by the very same rain
We are swimming in the stream together
Some in power and some in pain
We can worship this ground we walk on
Cherishing the beings that we live beside
Loving spirits will live forever
We're all swimming to the other side

I am alone, and I am searching
Hungering for answers in my time
I am balanced at the brink of wisdom
I'm impatient to receive a sign
I move forward with my senses open
Imperfection, it be my crime
In humility I will listen

{Refrain}

On this journey through thoughts and feelings
Binding intuition, my head, my heart
I am gathering the tools together
I'm preparing to do my part
All of those who have come before me
Band together and be my guide
Loving lessons that I will follow

{Refrain}

When we get there we'll discover
All of the gifts we've been given to share
Have been with us since life's beginning
And we never noticed they were there
We can balance at the brink of wisdom
Never recognizing that we've arrived
Loving spirits will live together

So sorry Gina, My prayers are with you,
Laurie

Thinking of you

Gina,
Thinking of you in New York. Prayers going your way.

A special Thank you from Gina

Gina PM'd me last night after a very long rough day w/ her husband. She asked that I post a very special thank you for all you wonderful people holding them in your prayers. she does not know what today will bring and if she will be able to post - but has visited this thread throughout Saturday and it gave her great strength and she did not feel so alone at this most challenging time.
So Gina thanks you all for your kind thoughts and prayers.

Gina and Don...you are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. May you find strength, comfort and peace.God bless. Anne

Thank you so much swmn for the info. The prayers will continue. God bless us all.

Irma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back