Prayer Clock Ticking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gina,

Am concerned about you and Glen. Would love to hear from you, but if you can't bring yourself to, I'll understand. Love ya' and God bless!

Irma

Gina,

I am well and adjusting well to the new machine - my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your husband - May God bless you and help you to understand your own strength and incredible selflessness - you were my rock in my deepest time of need all the while going through your own trials. You are truly a rock, you may feel weak at times but God is always standing by your side, He is with you, He hears your thoughts and He hears your heart, rest your mind and know that He is with you and that He will always be with you and Glen. You are never alone, you taught me that, we are all here for you and when you think you just can't take another step or breath - God will carry you - you are stronger than you know. May God's love embrace you both and carry you on wings like eagles to a place of peace and rest.

I am praying for all of you. This forum has helped me keep sane. God bless you all.
Norma

My sentiments exactly, Norma. There is a lot of courage, grace, and good will on these boards. Makes me proud to e a part. Cindy

Gina,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Mark

Gina

Special prayers needed now for Gina and her Family.

God granted Gina and her Husband and family grace, peace and mercy - pray for their pain and emptiness to be filled with love of God family and friends.

Thank you, swmn! Thank you so much for letting us know! Our little Gina, she is such a sweetheart, may God bless her, and her family. I am going to town, but will be back later on. My prayers to the family!

Irma

Dear Gina my thoughts are with you and yours, big hugs.

Gina,

my thoughts are with you at this time.

kmgy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back