Not open for further replies.

rosales20

Country
US
State
CA
City
Whittier
I have an EMG this Friday. I had a nerve test about a year which came out clean. I have a bro. with ALS at the age of 26. I am a pessimist and to be frank, the symptoms see obvious to me.

It will be a difficult day. I will need all of your support. God bless all of you.

[email protected]

Rosales

Keep an open mind and if possible take one day at a time. Let us know how your EMG appointment goes on Friday and YES, you will be in our prayers. For me, prayer doesn't change the circumstances as much as I am changed in the midst of the circumstances.
Blessings of peace.

Frizzel

Our thoughts are with you and the others that have tests this week.
AL.

For me, prayer doesn't change the circumstances as much as I am changed in the midst of the circumstances.
Blessings of peace.

I kind of see it this way, too. Sometimes the best we can do is ask for the serenity to accept whatever is not changable. Back to your request, Rosales, you will be in our thoughts. Ask about getting tested for the SOD1 gene. It will either relieve your mind or let you know that you need to plan. Best wishes in this difficult time for all of you. Cindy

Rosales, you are in my prayers. Sharon

I will keep you in my prayers, hermano.

Your in our thoughts, please think positive.....

best of luck

rgds,

jamie

Friday Must be a big day for this board...

I have my biopsy as well this Friday...

Manuel and Lou - I know how anxious you both are and there is no way to explain the pit in your stomach as you go to your appts., but everytime you notice that pit, remember that we are here for you and so many are praying for you. Good Luck~Leslie

Friday EMG

We're praying for you today.

Please let us know how you make out. You have so many here that care and are thinking of you today. Good luck~Leslie

rosales?

any word yet?

Yes, Rosales and Manuel, you are in my prayers and thoughts today. And Jamie, I remember dates too (7/23). Sharon

I keep you all in my prayers. Please keep me in yours.

OOOOOUUUUUUCCCCH Lou....

Let us know how it went

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back