Pray For Freddie Day: 6-30-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
prayers

My thoughts and prayers are with you Freddie! Fondly, Kr

Thank God everything went ok .Prayers for Freddie & Annette.God Bless & thank you Irma.
Sharon

CJ, Freddie was shown locally, at KTRK Channel 13, Houston! I hope there is a way you can pull him out! God bless!

Irma

Usa Today

Someone handed me a newspaper page Sun from Thursday June 19 pg 60 from USA TODAY 3/4 pg with pic "Now there's hope in his eyes" talking about his using ERICA.

thankyou irma

i am so pleased everything went well.
my thoughts and prayers are with you freddie and annette.
godbless
caroline:)

Thanks for all the prayers!

I have wanted to post but just have been so busy, Freddie came through the whole trach ordeal with flying colors, his docs were amazed, he is so thin. The peg will come monday, yeah the docs take holidays too, that is ok because the nutrition is coming through his nose. He looks so GOOD! I had forgotten about how handsome he is without that bi pap. It is like falling in love all over again. I do feel so proud of him to have had this procedure. He truly is a warrior! I am so tired I will post some more tomorrow, I have been up for days. He and I appreciate all the prayers. I have talked to Irma(love her) she has told me that Tim is in hospital......Lori, if you read this CALL ME!
I love you all and don't know what I would of done without all of yalls support....I will fill yall in later there were some funny stories on this venture.
Have a safe and happy fourth of July....
Al stay away from those blackcats......my mom always told me they could make you go deaf!:-D:-D

Happy 4th of July, Freddie and Annette... Remember, no fireworks in the hospital! :p
Watch out for some of those red-headed nurses. Some of them have tempers like fireworks! :x
Freddie, you've got what it takes to get all this done and to get home. I'm so thankful you're doing well. I'll be thinking about you Monday with the PEG.
Have a great weekend, you two!
All the best,
Jane

I Hope Freddie is OK!

I Hope Freddie is ok. I have had Him and Netty on my mind. I haven't had time to even read about him until now. I PM'd Netty to see if I could call this evening. I am very concerned about them.

We have them in our Prayers to!

Lorie

Lorie,

HA! We were all so worried about you!

Annette says things are going well with Freddie and they came to show how to use Hoyer Lift.

Hope things continue to go well and they can all leave the hospital!

Lorie! You're back, how nice! We missed ya', but guess what? You had an "angel" working overtime! He was lettin' us know everything. You know who I'm talkin' 'bout?

Irma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back