Diagnosis
05/2007
Country
US
State
TN
City
Morristown
When you start a new thread, and someone replies to it and you reply back, do you just click on the reply button, type in your reply, and then click on post reply or do you click on post quick reply? Is there a way to check and see if the person got the reply? Last question; if you get a reply from a reply will it show on the original thread or the other persons? This is giving me a headache; I’m going to lie down.

Deleted message.

Last edited:
Wow! Now I'm confused!
You can use the quick reply and the message will appear in the thread that you're in. "Go advanced" is for when you want to add attachments, links, emoticons, italics, and/or bold print, etc. You are then able to preview your message before you post it.
If you want to respond directly to a poster, click on their name or avatar and it will take you to their profile page where you can post in their visitor message area that is visible on their profile page. You can also send a private message ( once you have enough posts to qualify for that privilege). You can also see their statistics, browse their history of postings, view photo-albums,etc.
I usually use the "new posts" button at the top of the page to keep up on the threads.
I hope this helped. Good luck!

Any time you hit reply from within a thread, it stays in that thread.

You can hit quote if you want to reply to a particular person :)

Do t feel bad, ive been here over a year and a half. And I still can't attach a thumbnail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back