Postexertional Pain (PALS or anyone please?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wright

Very helpful member
Country
US
State
xx
City
xxxx
Did anyone have postexertional pain in their limbs that would last hours . . . that is . . . after doing some very light exercises did anyone feel pain in their muscles . . . like someone was wrenching their arms . . . again, as a very early symptom? I am just about a month into this and am trying to figure out what the heck is going on with me.

P.S. If postexertional pain wasn't an early symptom but you do have it, how long did it take for it to appear?

Wright - I get this. I also get trembling sensation inside my legs when i have exercised at all, even a short walk.

To mamaoftwo

Was it an early sign? When did it start? I have been into this for about a month now and it is happening to me. When did it start with you?

Fairly recently - like 2mths ago. i am 18mths into symptoms and no diagnosis yet.

To mamaoftwo again

Sorry to hear that you are still in "limbo"

Did you start with bulbar symptoms or limb symptoms. If you have limb symptoms, how long after those did you start to have this post exertional pain? I just got done massaging my arm with a hand-held vibrating massager and it caused pain.

Keep your head up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back