Post things to cheer up people

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try a little black humor ...

Three men are being interviewed by St. Peter for admission to heaven. St. Peter asks: "When you were lying in your casket, what did you most want to hear your friends say about you?"

First Man says: "I wanted them to say I was an outstanding citizen and patriot."

Second Man says: "I wanted them to say I was a devoted father and husband."

Third Man says: "I wanted them to say, 'Look, he's moving.' "

BethU

I'll try a little black humor ...

Three men are being interviewed by St. Peter for admission to heaven. St. Peter asks: "When you were lying in your casket, what did you most want to hear your friends say about you?"

First Man says: "I wanted them to say I was an outstanding citizen and patriot."

Second Man says: "I wanted them to say I was a devoted father and husband."

Third Man says: "I wanted them to say, 'Look, he's moving.' "

BethU
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

An 81 year old man was fishing in his boat the other day
when he heard a voice say, "Pick me up."

He looked around and didn't see anyone. He thought he was
dreaming when he heard the voice say again, "Pick me up."
He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a frog.

The man said, "Are you talking to me?"

The frog said, "Yes, I'm talking to you. Pick me up.
Then, kiss me and I'll turn into the most beautiful woman
you have ever seen. I'll then give you more pleasure than
you ever could have dreamed of."

The man looked at the frog for a short time, reached over, picked
it up carefully, and placed it in his front breast pocket.

Then the frog said, "What, are you crazy? Didn't you hear what
I said? I said kiss me and I will give you pleasures like you have
never had."
He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said,

"Nah, at my age I'd rather have a talking frog."

Beth,
That is hilarious! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Rose,
There you go again! Good one! :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Jane

A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.

BethU

Getting into a fight was the farthest thing from my mind - wasn't even on the horizon. I was in a great mood. And then - I rear-ended a car.

So there we are alongside the road and the driver slowly gets out of his car (and you know how you get sooo-stressed and the littlest things just seem so funny?) Well, I could NOT believe it - he was a DWARF!

He storms over to my car, looks up at me and says, "I AM NOT HAPPY!"

So, I look down at him and say, "Well then, which one are you?"
And that's how the fight started..

(I know.....I'm just not right! lol...But hey! Life is funny!)

Getting into a fight was the farthest thing from my mind - wasn't even on the horizon. I was in a great mood. And then - I rear-ended a car.

So there we are alongside the road and the driver slowly gets out of his car (and you know how you get sooo-stressed and the littlest things just seem so funny?) Well, I could NOT believe it - he was a DWARF!

He storms over to my car, looks up at me and says, "I AM NOT HAPPY!"

So, I look down at him and say, "Well then, which one are you?"
And that's how the fight started..

(I know.....I'm just not right! lol...But hey! Life is funny!)

That is one of the funniest stories :):):) We've all that those horrified moments when things just come unbidden from our lips, but that's right up there at the top LOL

Now, for one of my own personal embarrassment "moments"

It was quite a few years ago now, my son that is now almost 32 was a baby. We were living in a VERY small town, where everybody either knew everybody, or at least someone in common, I was sitting in a locally owned shoe store, trying on a pair of shoes, my son, who must have been around 8 months old at the time, was sitting on my lap. The little old lady (store owner's wife) is bent over my foot putting the shoe on. My son grabs a handful of her hair, and it comes off! Its a wig, and he had it in his fingers and wouldn't let go, he's waving it up and down, ~ he had the bouncy leg action going too~ squealing, She clutched her head (she had one of those stocking type caps on it) and goes running into the back room.

Can I say that we never darkened the door of that shoe store again! :oops::oops::cool:

So Funny

Great one Rose. :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
Just got this by email:

A man boarded a plane with six kids. After they got settled in their seats a woman sitting across the aisle from him leaned over to him and asked, 'Are all of those kids yours?'

He replied, 'No. I work for a condom company. These are customer complaints.

I wish I could think that fast...............

A firefighter is working on the engine outside the station when he sees a little girl walking down the street with a little red wagon with little ladders hung on the side and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle. The girl is wearing a firefighter's helmet. The wagon is being pulled by her dog and her cat.

The firefighter walked over to take a closer look. "That sure is a nice fire truck," the firefighter says. "Thanks," the girl says. The firefighter looks a little closer and notices the girl has tied
the wagon to her dog's collar and to the cat's testicles.

"Little partner," the firefighter says, "I don't want to tell you how to run your rig, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, too, I think you could go faster."

The little girl replies thoughtfully, "You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a siren."
---------------------------------------
BethU

This is PC Magazine's 2007 editors' choice for best webmail-award-winning letter.
Believe it or not, it is an actual letter from an Austin, TX woman sent to Proctor and Gamble regarding their feminine products. She really gets rolling after the first paragraph.

"Dear Mr. Thatcher,

I have been a loyal user of your 'Always' maxi pads for over 20 years and I appreciate many of their features. Why, without the LeakGuard Core or Dri-Weave absorbency, I'd probably never go horseback riding or salsa dancing, and I'd certainly steer clear of running up and down the beach in tight, white shorts. But my favorite feature has to be your revolutionary Flexi-Wings. Kudos on being the only company smart enough to realize how crucial it is that maxi pads be aerodynamic. I can't tell you how safe and secure I feel each month knowing there's a little F-16 in my pants.

Have you ever had a menstrual period, Mr. Thatcher? I'm guessing you haven't. Well, my time of the month is starting right now. As I type, I can already feel hormonal forces violently surging through my body. Just a few minutes from now, my body will adjust and I'll be transformed into what my husband likes to call 'an inbred hillbilly with knife skills.' Isn't the human body amazing?

As Brand Manager in the Feminine-Hygiene Division, you've no doubt seen quite a bit of research on what exactly happens during your customer's monthly visits from 'Aunt Flo'. Therefore, you must know about the bloating, puffiness, and cramping we endure, and about our intense mood swings, crying jags, and out-of-control behavior. You surely realize it's a tough time for most women.

The point is, sir, you of all people must realize that America is just crawling with homicidal maniacs in Capri pants... Which brings me to the reason for my letter. Last month, while in the throes of cramping so painful I wanted to reach inside my body and yank out my uterus, I opened an Always maxi-pad, and there, printed on the adhesive backing, were these words: 'Have a Happy Period.'

Are you f------ kidding me? What I mean is, does any part of your tiny middle-manager brain really think happiness - actual smiling, laughing happiness, is possible during a menstrual period? Did anything mentioned above sound the least bit pleasurable? Well, did it, James? FYI, unless you're some kind of sick S&M freak, there will never be anything 'happy' about a day in which you have to jack yourself up on Motrin and Kahlua and lock yourself in your house just so you don't march down to the local Walgreen's armed with a hunting rifle and a sketchy plan to end your life in a blaze of glory.

For the love of God, pull your head out, man! If you have to slap a moronic message on a maxi pad, wouldn't it make more sense to say something that's actually pertinent, like 'Put down the Hammer' or 'Vehicular Manslaughter is Wrong',

Sir, please inform your Accounting Department that, effective immediately, there will be an $8 drop in monthly profits, for I have chosen to take my maxi-pad business elsewhere. And though I will certainly miss your Flex-Wings, I will not for one minute miss your brand of condescending b*%@!&#t. And that's a promise I will keep. Always."

[B

For the love of God, pull your head out, man! If you have to slap a moronic message on a maxi pad, wouldn't it make more sense to say something that's actually pertinent, like 'Put down the Hammer' or 'Vehicular Manslaughter is Wrong',

"

LOL ... :cool::):-D

That's funny, you made me smile and I need that.

Christina

Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of a bagpipe.

BethU

When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive... so, I took her to a gas station...
And then the fight started....

Last edited:
Grandmas Don't Know Everything
>>
>> He'd been playing outside with the other kids for a while.
>> When he came into the house and asked her, 'Grandma, what's that thing called when two people sleep in the same room and one is on top of the other?'
>> She was a little taken aback, but she decided to just tell him the truth. 'It's called sexual intercourse, darling'.
>> Little Tony just said, 'Oh, OK,' and went back outside to play with the other kids.
>> A few minutes later he came back in and said angrily, 'Grandma, it isn't called sexual intercourse. It's called Bunk Beds. And Jimmy's mom wants to talk to you, NOW!'
>>
>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back