Post The Results of your Appoinment Jamie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhagsjr

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
PA
City
Philadelphia
Thinking about you today...

What a nice thread for you to start. Jamie, remember that we are all thinking of you, hope for a diagnosis, a quick recovery and most importantly peace to come to you. Good luck. Leslie

Ditto, Jamie.

God Bless
Capt AL:)

Yes, Jamie -- you are always there for everyone...everyone wants to be there for you, too. Best of luck, wishes and blessings.

Sharon

Good luck buddy.
AL.

Me too! I hope it's not to late to wish you good luck, Jamie! Cindy

Ooooouuuuuuucccccchhhhhhh

Ouch.....the biopsy hurt.....my god...i'm a whimp...lol

Well, not much went on today. Just got cut on. They deadend the "skin" only.....cut thru it, then got to the muscle........ and Dr. Plaitez picked the left bicept, as this was where the first atrophy was and she noticed it was smaller....

It's amazing now all of a sudden the dr's are interested in the smaller muscles i've been showing them for 9 months.

so, got to the muscle....then....she cut 5 samples out....2 on top of muscle, one in between and one at "bottom", near the elbow and one under the muscle....

Let me tell you....IT HURTS. MY God again...... They cannot deaden the muscle and she cut each piece about 1 cm sq. with sizzors(sp.). and it felt just like someone cutting your muscle out without it being deadend....just as it was. I liked to jumped off the table.

Ok, enought about being a whimp.....

Results in 2 - 4 weeks. Neuro still thinks it's not ALS, but something bad thought, hopefully treatable.

Thanks to all of you for your support, you know i will be there when you need me.

i cant type no more, my arm hurts and will be swollen like a blowfish tomorrow.

rgds,

Jamie

Hi Jamie

Hi there , Just wanted you to know you are in my thoughts. Sorry you are hurting. Now the wait. We are all in this together. My Best to you, Beebe

Wishing you well. Let us know biopsy results!

cj

Jamie, My prayers are with you. Hope the arm is better and the results are excellant!sherry0459

Sorry to hear you are hurting Jamie. I hope the results show something treatable. Also just wanted to say thanks for your kind words, you've actually helped me alot to stop worrying so much about what's going on and realize that anxiety does cause your body to do some really weird stuff. Take it easy and I will keep you in my prayers.

Thanks again yall.......it's amazing how....we all support one another...each at the time of need....

I'm better today, although, i've come to work against the dr's rules, drove to work agains't the dr's rules, spoke on the cell phone on the way to work, driving with my knees...lol......... ALS / MND.... or whatever the heck i got is going to have a tough time stopping me........i can drive with no hands....lol

rgds

jamie

Good luck- prayers are with you! I know that I need to do things like work to keep my mind off things. Let us know when you hear. Did the doctor tell you at all what they suspect?

all she said is something is wrong.

it's all open at this point.

Hey Jame - glad you're back with us and that everything went well. Sorry about the pain, my doc did deaden the muscle (and it still came back positive. I was worried about that deadening stuff) lucky for me. And that 2-4 week thing is just to give them time, they know way sooner. When you hear something, let us know. P.S. Take my advise......Don't roll over in your sleep! Your bud, Leslie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back