Post here if you have a problem with this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you check under FAQ up near the top of the page and then click on the titles in, forum usage it should answer most questions.

AL.

Hi, My girlfriend completed a registration on Monday, March 9th, and still has not received an email for her to confirm her registration. She has rapid onset bulbar ALS and really needs you guys! I don't want to post her name here. Her son had a similar issue and never got a response to his email that he sent to the site, so I am using the open forum to ask whom I can contact privately to see if I can get this resolved for her.

I cannot thank all of you enough for this site. Just yesterday I was looking for "voices" for her and used a thread I found here as my starting point. I would have been totally lost otherwise.

Good Morning :)

If you'd like, private message me the individuals email address I can look up the account and approve the account for access.

Cheers,

David

Hi David,

I don't have PM rights. Since you are on-line, can I send an email via the webpage email?

Sure, send me an email using the contact form and I'll check as soon as I can.

Thank you. I'll send it to the "info" email address.

Sorry, I see the form you were talking about. I will use that. Thanks.

New members without Private Message capability can send them to AL, David or CindyM. They will come to us.

AL.

Name Correction

I misspelled my name when I registered. I want to change it from David Thysem to David Thysen. How do I do this?

David,

I've changed your name for you, you will need to login with "David Thysen" now.

Welcome to the forum!

time stamps on posts

The time stamp of the posts are off...don't we read them in our own time? As in I am in EST so when I post, the time of my post is given in EST. Yet I posted today around 4:30-4:45 EST and it is showing the post as happening around 2 something (central time?). Not important, I know, just curious.

Lydia

Lydia, I just looked at your sign up sheet and you had central time ticked. I changed it to EST so you should be OK now.

AL.

how odd...it was something I did....and I only just noticed now? I have been posting for more than a year. I have often said the nitty gritty details of life elude me. Thank you Al for fixing that!

Any chance kids might have changed settings? Might have just changed when Daylight Save time started because it had not changed to it in your settings. Fixed now anyway.

AL.

Are the times in fact correct? We had this issue in the past and thought it was resolved, but I'm never really sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back