Post here if you have a problem with this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reply, David. I really didn't think about it when I signed up.

All good. Sharon

Sharon,

I'm not sure you can change your username yourself; if you'd like to change your username to something feel free to respond and let me know what you'd like to change to (private message).

Cheers,

David

Can we at least get a little x on the opening ad for donations so we can close it? I know if I move around there is a hand in the top corner,but sometimes it is hard to find,
Thanks

The top-left corner should have an "X".

Thanks David. I do not see an x on my page? Just a white background.

help

I keep getting a message to sign in after I'Ve already signed in. It says Ive viewed as many posts as I'm allowedeven though I've been a member for a long time.

If you are signed in for a half hour or longer and don't move from one place to anoother, you will be asked to sign in again. Another security feature to take care of people that get called away from thheir computer. As for the too many posts, I've never heard of that one before. I'll check it with David.

AL.

The X on my screen is just outside the top right of the box Capt. Al.

AL.

I have found the close link by moving my mouse around until a hand shows up, but I still do not see an x? Not to worry, it works. Like the old saying if it ain't broke, don't fix it. :-D
Gotta go get ready for ANOTHER hurricane. Do I have a bullseye on the back of my shirt?

Good luck with Gustav to all our southern friends.

AL.

I am thinking of all our friends in the path of Gustav. You are on my mind a lot. I saw the effects of a category 4 when Charley hit southern Florida and it is not pretty. Stay safe, everybody!

Starting a new Thread

Hi David, I had emailed you about this. New Thread does not appear on the ALS section. I went to PLS and New Thread was on that section. Does anyone else have this problem? Thank you for your time. Beebe

Why Can't I see the Members List

I am a new member - why can't I see the Members List and I am not sure how to post or if I do post how do I know when someone has posted after me about what I ask?

Hi TanDaMay, welcome!

I always go to "NEW POSTS" instead of the individual threads. This will show you everything that's been posted on all topics since the last time you signed on.

I don't think there's a way on this forum to be notified when someone has responded, so it's just a question of checking back every now and then.

Hope this helps.

that is a start to learning how to read this site - how about - Why can't I see the Members List if I am a member ? Can you give me any help there?

CALS to my 37 year old daughter
Marcie was DX in 1994 when she was 23
PEG in '04
Vent in "08 on her 36th Birthday day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back