Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NY
City
Commack
Hi some of you may remember me . I was diagnosed with early MS but there were not enough lesions in my brain to give me the diagnosis. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and small fiber neuropathy. I have an EMG scheduled November 12 because of my new symptoms. I can no longer open water bottles my pill bottles. I can no longer put on a bra. I have fights with shows from putting them on in the wall if I can I take a shirt off. I’m very concerned and scared does this sound like ALS?

What did your doctor say about what is happening now?
I can't see your past threads and am asking the mods for help.

Previous main thread is here:

There seems to be an issue with the forum search function currently. Hoping it's sorted out soon.

Jac, there's not much the forum has to offer you right now. You are having your emg on the 12th, which will provide your neurologist more information.

I too were unable to access previous threads or messages for the recent new posters.
Often it is helpful to reply properly. I hope this has not become a Mod thing only.

PS. Some how Shiftkicker apparently was... whatever back to the topics.

We can’t either. Hoping it gets fixed

Please respect the members of this forum who have ALS or are caring for someone with ALS. You have 48 messages between these two threads, numerous clean clinical exams, and more than one clean EMG. Further, none of your symptoms say ALS. You simply do not have ALS and it doesn't work the way you are describing. It seems you are desperate to get an ALS diagnosis, but it's not going to happen. Please seek counseling and seek out anxiety forums to get help. Finally, for other anxiety ridden individuals on this forum, please post your clean EMG after the 12th.

Until then, best of luck to you.

Thanks to David for fixing that forum glitch so quickly!
I do think, now that I've been able to refresh my memory on all the past activity with you, that you should refrain from posting now until you show us your new EMG. All the best, it's not long to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back