Pokey Is Now In A Trot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi kim.
i'm nearing the 1000 mark after 1yr of posting.
congratulations on your promotion.
here is my celebration dance...........}{}~~~}{~~~}{~~~}{~~~}{~~~}{

renee.
both my younger sis and bro are on there second marraige.
i have never got married for the simple fact............no man is perfect enough to live with.
if i had got married i would have been divorced as many times as you ,if not more lol

I will not make random posts to increase my forum status... I will not make random posts to increase my forum status... I will not... Dang it! ;)

Robert

... at least being a senior member has nothing to do with my age! But, is being a "very helpful" member the best I have to shoot for?

Is that the top, or is there more to be attained?

It would be a nice feature to have a more specific designation, such as "entertaining member" "opinionated but doesn't know much member" "considerate member" "PG13 rated posts member" "sometimes annoying but endearing member" "actually educated and gives accurate information member"

ah, the list could go on

How about a "dumbbutt with a twisted sense of humor that usually stays in trouble just 'cause it is more exciting than being normal" classification?

Remember the movie Secondhand Lions? They go out with their boots on flying an airplane at age ? 85 or something like that. That's my dream.:mrgreen:

Alright, I confess to doing it, Robert.

I needed 5 more posts to gain the covetted "Senior Member" status and I just posted stuff like "happy birthday" in one thread and "have a good day" in another.

I have no shame...

Z~

no shame at all, as in pimpin' for friends! It doesnt make some of us feel special anymore.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back