Diagnosis
09/2017
Country
us
State
fl
City
palm coast
I have PLS. Today is my first day on. I am looking for anyone who has had stem cell therapy and what the results were. I have been doing research on this for about six months and still can't find someone besides a knee injury that has had it done.

forget about it for a certain time. at least until the end of 2019, when brainstorm will present results of nurown project which is in phase III before fda approval. you are not the only one...

Dromano, if you’re thinking about the NurOwn phase 3 stem cell trial, they're still recruiting patients. Go to the drug trials subforum for details. I don't think this therapy will be approved until at least 2020.

If you're thinking about other “stem cell clinics”, these are quackery and should be avoided. About 9 threads down in this general forum is a thread about that. Numerous other threads can be found on this forum using the “search” function.

do you know why it would say next to my post deleted by Nikkij, I guess this isn't a friendly forum?

Please check your messages. For others it was a duplicate post

This is a very friendly forum. People here have been great. Occasionally there are disagreements, but isn’t that the case anytime you get a group of people together?

It sounds like there was some mixup or misunderstanding with your original post.

I hope you give this forum another chance because it’s a great place for support and information.

Loyal, I think they are scammers. Best to hold out for Nurown. Riluzone and Edaravone/Radicava are your best bets for now.

I already contacted with Houston Methologist, they said " it is not true that we are recommending that patients travel to Korea for this treatment"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back