Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
oz
State
oz
City
RURAL
This thread is posted in the Events thread but we need more votes! Please help us support Kinga.

Take a couple of seconds out of your day to vote for Kinga. She is a young woman that is working incredibly hard to spread ALS awareness after losing her own Mother to the disease. She is donating all the money to the ALS Society of Canada. Two sips of coffee and your vote can be done. Thanks...I know I can count on you all to vote! I voted so you can vote even if you are from another country! Thanks Kelly for telling me about this Here is the link-then click on her name to vote. You can vote once a day for EVERY EMAIL address that you have and you need to vote every day until the 26th of May! Please encourage your friends and family to support her by VOTING!

Ante Up!?

Please vote for kinga!

I respectfully request that all of you that have come to this thread on ALSforums requesting help and receiving help PLAY IT FORWARD! You can do something that will help us by voting for Kinga to promote ALS Awareness.

This thread is posted in the Events thread but we need more votes! Please help us support Kinga.

Take a couple of seconds out of your day to vote for Kinga. She is a young woman that is working incredibly hard to spread ALS awareness after losing her own Mother to the disease. She is donating all the money to the ALS Society of Canada. Two sips of coffee and your vote can be done. Thanks...I know I can count on you all to vote! I voted so you can vote even if you are from another country! Thanks Kelly for telling me about this Here is the link-then click on her name to vote. You can vote once a day for EVERY EMAIL address that you have and you need to vote every day until the 26th of May! Please encourage your friends and family to support her by VOTING!

Ante Up!?

Re: Please vote for kinga!

Well said Kay Marie and welcome back!
To generate more vote daily, we emailed all our family and friends in our address book (except PALS & CALS...they know to vote!) and received permission to use their emails address. I then have my list, and vote under each e-mail address every day! We need to win this contest for our Kinga and our cause! Like Kay Marie said, if you come here for help, support and answers...whether you have the disease or not, you have become aware of us on our journey with ALS. You have a chance to help, go vote-NOW!
Thank you, Mrs. Ratman

Tussen Takk Mrs. Ratman! I think it is so sad when I look and see that this has had only 8 views and that there are currently 59 people viewing the "Do I Have ALS" thread. ;[ Come on you guys and play it forward!

I just voted 3 times & have been on the other thread.
Sharon

I read about this on the other read and already voted for Kinga two times, from my two email accounts. can you keep voting from the same emails?

Sandra

Vote with as many email addresses as you have, once each day. I vote with each of my five email addresses every day.

Many people don't realize you can vote daily or they forget to vote daily. It's helpful to put DAILY in the subject line and if you've emailed your friends before... to email them again to remind them that they can vote every day.

Thanks everyone for your support and help!

I got permission from several friends and have been voting with their email addresses and mine for a total of 17 votes per day for weeks now. I also posted this to my Facebook and I have over 300 friends. Kinga is an inspiration and I'm happy to support her.

I have a very good feeling that Kinga will win! :)

Hey Curls! Always so glad to see ya! Got my vote in again today, but the 2nd place is under 300 votes away! Come on people VOTE VOTE VOTE!
Hugs, Kari

It's 3:30am - I haven't slept for almost 24 hours.

As of right now there are just over 100 votes separating us from the next closest competitor. We have to build up at least a 2000 vote lead. Every time we get to a 1000 vote lead, she comes back and gets closer to us. We need to email more people and ask them - not only to vote... but to email their friends and ask them to vote.

I have a funny feeling the other team is just trying to stay close enough to blow it out of the water on Tuesday.

Or we can go though our email address books and just vote that way. No notification is ever going to get back to the owner of the email.
I am going to work on that tomorrow! We shall get er done! I have access to a ton of email addresses at my work too. VOTE VOTE VOTE!
Hugs and fingers crossed!
Kari

Bumping this back up!

Blubear - you really should get permission to use those email addresses. It's FAR better to email people and ask them to vote, than to use their personal emails to vote - without their permission.

Better yet, email them and ask if you can vote on their behalf.

VOTE! She's behind now :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back