Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
California
City
Chino Hills
Im 23 year old female, before may of 2012 I had clean bill of health. After a standard tonsillectomy the doctor messed up and paralyzed my soft palate completely. I am in the hospital with pneumonia regularly, I have labored breathing and makes it difficult to speak, its as if Im constantly blowing up a balloon. I get headaches and dizzy spells daily. I now have sleep apnea and tend to pass out. I currently have 4 staples in my head due to passing out over the weekend... luckily the coffee table broke my fall :?: I now have some heart issues due to my labored breathing. My voice is very nasally and most people bust out the sign language.
All the team of doctors on my case is at a loss for words. Its so discouraging to not get any answers and just see my health slowly diminish. I have a two year with DS, I can't afford to have any more surprises. Can any of you please help explain what else I can expect in the future?

Duplicate thread. No need to post more than one thread

I apologize for the duplicated thread, Ive just kinda stood alone with my issues it seems and Im really just desperately wanting to know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back