PALS
Country
US
State
New York
City
Northport
Hello All
My name is Briana and I am from Northport High School's A Midwinter Night's Dream, an organization at my school raising awareness and money for ALS. So far we have raised about $472,000 over the past three years with our annual benefits held at Oheka Castle. We entered our cause into the American Express Member's Project, a contest in which the winning charity is awarded up to $5 million for their cause. Northport High School's fundraising efforts got chosen as Top 25 out of about 7,000 other charities across the country! Now, we need people to vote for our cause! Our project name is Help Stop ALS(Lou Gehrig's Disease) and the website is membersproject.com. Please register and vote ASAP because voting ends this Sunday, July 22nd! Anyone and everyone you know who is an AmEx cardholder, please tell them to vote for us! Thank you all!

Great job! That certainly is a lot of money. One of our members wrote a post about a week ago letting us know we should vote. Hopefully everyone who has an American Express card did this. Thanks for helping als research and thanks for writing. Leslie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back