Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NY
City
New York
Thank you again for your time, which I greatly appreciate.
Please don't be angry that I'm asking again...

*I'm pregnant at 28 weeks, but I've been feeling problems for at least 7 months (fascination 11 months)

*In the last days(two weeks)I feel wrist pain on both hands,also the elbow and finger(pain comes and goes several times a day), the same in the soles of the legs and finger

*Localized fasciculation in the aperiations of the foot-on the left leg in the middle of the inner side,on the right leg of the outer side in the middle. Fasciculations are very gentle,I feel only gently but under the light I see them non-stop

*Sometimes a little pain and a strange "astringing" feeling on the front of the shin(outside)both tickling... it is only this area of the left leg

*After a long and brisk walk I feel a vibration on the front of my ankle-again left leg

The fascination I'm supposed to have is moving to other parts of my body, i just feel like it's still the same places... and that is not a good sign

I have a needle EMG in my left leg(September)where I was tested for 3 muscle-free findings.
I have a needle EMG in my left leg(July)where I was tested only for 1 muscle-free findings.

But these symptoms scare me too much. I've read all the discussions on these ***
I'm so worried my baby's going to be left without her mom...
Sorry, you have your pain and I'm just a burden:((

I sincerely and from the heart thank you for your reaction. In this way, in the early days (six months or more), can this sad disease manifest itself in this way?

Lucy, you were sent anxiety resources and asked to refrain from continuing to post here, as you are not showing the established pattern of ALS symptoms. You MUST seek in person medical help as this worry and focus on ALS is affecting your day to day activities. Please take care of yourself by going to your doctor and speaking to them of your fears, and also ask for some extra support for your overwhelming anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back