Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
FR
State
FR
City
FR
Hello Everyone hope you going well, and for those who have ALS i sent You my force and motivation to fight this ALS.
My name Is Sebastian I am 20 years old and I am on the 2nd year of general medecine which I stopped for know caused by my health.
Everything started at the beginning of November, when I was very tired, after one week of staying at rest I was feeling lot of tingling especially in my Thorax and Hands. ( I see you coming with “Tinglings is a sensitive feeling so it exclude ALS”, and I felt twitching going all over my body. Moreover I have from this moment a Poor Balance. Just To clarify Twitching it was as a worms going under the skin.
So I meet the Neurologist at Mid November to a clinical examination, with (Babinsky Hoffman signs negative and without clinical weakness.)
He said to me that it caused for him by Anxiety but he said also an EMG will be something that ensure you to no have a ALS.
So I went to EMG at the beginning of December and everything was okay, the NCS was done and the contraction tests after it.
as sum up they wrote “No denervation and No blocs and well conduction velocity “ everything is normal and clean. They have tested 6 or 7 muscles especially in Upper and lower Extremity. And now from 4 days I feel a weakness in my left hand and left leg with a Twitching in both legs especially in Calf’s, do you think I need a Second EMG ?

PS: MR of Brain and Spine was done without abnormalities.
Please Consider my problems, I can understand that’s look not serious but I will very Appreciate if someone Answer.
sebastian

Hi Sebastian-

It's not clear what you are looking for from this forum. You already seem to know what we will say (it's clear you read the Read Before Posting link), plus, your neurologist has cleared you and an EMG was conducted with excellent results. Will you believe a second EMG?

If you have concerns still and can't get ALS out of your head, it's likely best to visit with your family doctor and let them know and maybe get some help with your serious health worry as well. While it is obviously not ALS, perhaps there are other things you can explore with your doctor to obtain relief.

~F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back