00/0000
Country
US
State
FL
City
Orlando
Hello,

I posted some questions a while back but I continue having issues and I am still concerned. I have been seeing Dr Katzin out of USF, up to now she has completed 2 EMG's each time on only 2 limbs leg and arm. They have been no indications of MND plus on my clinical I have always shown 3+ reflexes nothing else, she is calling it normal. My last EMG was 3 months ago.

Don't want to drag this on too much so I will ask for your opinion on the following

1. I have been dealing with shortness of breath during the day. I feel as if I need to catch a full breath of air at times. This has been going on for about 4 months. Pulmonary function test came back normal my FVC was 90%.
2. Sleep study showed I have 28-50 episodes while I sleep. I either stop breathingor have shallow breathing. They want to do a overnight test with a c-pap. But that doesn't explain why I'm having issues during the day.
3. Have some neck pain and cramps at times.
4. Mentioned this to DR Katzin, she replied that she doesn't think I respitory onset and that she is as sure as she can be that I don't have ALS.
5. Had cat scan of my lungs, diaphram, heart, plussio blood work and no abnormalities.

Conclusion, has anyone been down my path, would emg on limbs show respitory onset?
This is all in addition of having twitches sell over, stenosis of lower back, bulging disks in neck area, plus taking paroxetine and Clonazapam for anxiety-depression.

Your posts tend to anger people who are terminally ill, yet you keep coming back. That is disrespectful.

This user has been trolling for three years refusing to take "no ALS" for an answer from all our people and from several (4?)neurologists who have examined and tested him/her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back