Status
Not open for further replies.
Or at the very least turn off notifications? I can’t figure how to delete my account etc and I keep getting emails and at this point I’m trying to forget about it until my appointment on Tuesday. I have thrown up from nerves a lot and lost five pounds in a week, not uncommon when I become manic. I do see a psychiatrist monthly and he Prescribed me Xanax and lexapro but I really hate medication but I can’t live like this anymore especially with my baby. I may start my meds once I see this neurologist and figure out what’s wrong. I just would like to delete this post. Please help

Open user cp. there is a place under edit options where you can pick do not send notification for threads that are subscribed. I am not sure if that will turn off a current subscription but there is another option for viewing subscribed threads. That may do it. Finally as the op I think you could close the thread by using thread tools at the top of this thread. Try the others first though so you can return and tell us what happened which would be very helpful

Okkkk, I have tried all those and none show me an option to delete/close. I understand wanting me to come back and post so future people like me can see this and see what the doctor said AKA see they either have or don't have. But am starting to become extremely paranoid that yall are thinking I have this and not wanting to tell me/not knowing for sure if I have this. That's the vibe am getting now and i'm losing my mind. I PROMISE to come back and make a new post on this thread explaining my symptoms and what the doctor said but can a mod please delete my post. FOR MY MINDS SAKE PLEASE!!! My boyfriend is on a boat working until Tuesday morning and my appointment isn't until 1:30 Tuesday afternoon. I will LOSE MY MIND IF I HAVE TO FORCE MYSELF NOT TO CHECK THIS. PLEASEEEEEE!

The thread is closed. After this you should not get any notifications. You can also block sites on your computer.

And for the record I do not think for one moment you have ALS or anything like it. As you can see I have been a member here for 6 years. I have also lost 5 family members in my lifetime to our genetic defect. I am FALS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back