Please help ...is it ALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Nikki...Its hard to accept a clean emg when Ive read from other posts that a loud pop sound with a high wave led to their dx ...also my blood work showed very low white blood count (2.8) and neutropenia ((1) ...not good
I haven’t been sick in ages.
This constant twitching and tightness in my right arm along with atrophy now...it’s not normal so how can I accept I normal dx?
You must be sick of me ...I’m sick of myself
Trying to hold it together for my family I’m losing my mind
I’m sorry for doing everyone’s head in

Please, Louie, please seek someone to talk to you about your truly unfounded fears of having ALS. It's been a very long time that you've been focused on this disease, even though multiple clean EMGs and multiple clean clinical exams have said no ALS. You are letting your life fall apart for a disease you do not have. Please speak to a counselor about a disorder called Nosophobia disorder. Addressing this, and getting combination therapy for it, can help you go down a better path. Finally, blood count has nothing to do with a neurological disease like ALS.

I sincerely wish you well. Take good care and stay safe

there are many things that can be wrong that aren’t ALS. It isn’t for this board to diagnose you.

no one who is not trained In electrophysiology can interpret emg sounds. The person who did your emg is trained and interpreted them for you.

what sgoti thought they heard is not relevant to you. How do they or you know THAT sound led to a diagnosis ? The emg is interpreted by the examiner in it entirety and correlated with the physical exam.

closing thread. You have been cleared by neurology and if you don’t believe them you need to talk to your gp about next steps.
please do not post again unless you have a definitive diagnosis of something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back