Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
MS
First of all I want to thank each person that takes the time to read this post and reach out to me. I am grateful for each and every one of you.
Does this sound like als ?
Age 34 Female
Onset of symptoms
August 2021 shortness of breath, upper back pain, neck pain and tight jaw oxygen level normal.
January 2022 neck feels little better breathing getting better slightly. Other issues set in.
Feb 2022 dizziness, muscle twitches through the body, feeling like I can’t lift my legs because they are so tired and when I do lift them they shake bad. When I yawn my jaw shakes. Scalloped tongue, after I eat I get the shakes immediately. My breathing issues are still shortness of breath some.
I plan on seeing my pcp in a couple of week but any help is appreciated and I am praying for each of you. Thank you.

ShiftKicker

Reason
DX UMND/PLS
Diagnosis
06/2015
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Vancouver
Hi there- please make sure to read here (Read Before Posting ) to reassure yourself about ALS. As you'll read, things like dizziness, pain, shortness of breath really have nothing to do with how the onset of ALS looks.

I have seen people report similar symptoms as yours with their Covid experience. However, this would be one of the things to discuss with your doctor when you see them.

Take care

msstate1987

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
MS
Thank you for your response so the twitches, jaw shaking and leg shakes when I raise them doesn’t signify ALS symptoms ?

Status
Not open for further replies.