Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
City
Liverpool
Hello I’m really scared just keep it short and sweet
Feeling tierd like heavey legs heavey head neck muscle front atrophy left side breathing short on left lung feeling of muscles gone
Mouth twitches wen working lifting heavey things get tingles in mouth head jaw
Feeling like someone is strangled me at times wen lie down feel as if throat is closed had every test there is please Does this sound like als bulbar also get drunk easy very easy voice still same eating same internal shakes after doing anything please help Info of symptoms progressing

You said you had every test. Did those include an emg breathing tests and a clinical exam? What were the results and what did the doctors say?

it doesn’t sound like ALS but the test results and the doctor‘s finding are what matters

please take time to compose an organized reply Thank you

I have not had any nuero tests I have been doctors numerous times I did have a nuero consultation about 18 months ago but strength test and reflexes all fine am just asking is this how it presents itself or is it just one day something fails like speach very different or it’s it a slow gradual feeling weak then it all stops working I’m scared thanks for ye reply

Hi Sally
This really gives you all the answers you are asking for, so read it carefully and a second read really helps.
No people with ALS never have a slow gradually feeling weak - they feel completely normal and can't believe their body simply stops working. Honest, that's how this works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back