Please Excuse me if i dont respond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only $$ why not $$$$$$ ? No pun intended But if your successful your not lazy . If your in sales you know what presentation means . That also applies to the way you look and the way you present yourself to the client . If you read my whole post you'll see what i mean . And my comments are not about you ,my comments are about ,are we politically correct or are we acceptable to the rest of society . If you went to meet a client and did not take the time to make sure your apparel was acceptable and you appearence was good ,im sorry the possibility of making a sale would go way down . If we decide to make a whole new English Language , Like "4 U" instead of" for you "what does that say about us or a company that you represent . This might work fine in an informal enviroment . But if you read further in my post you'll see that if we accept LAZY habits Like not knowing how to spell and not trying ,next is why wear clean clothes ?
You have rules at work ,this is because with order we can succeed ,with Kaous we have nothing . Geo

This started out as just a comment for me . But now for some its become a mission to accept WHATEVER LOL I dont care i just made a comment which i feel very strongly about .My teachers didnt work hard to try and teach me better for no good reason . I was only a Plumber I cant spell all that good either , But im not going to be a part of the new society of people who can't spell so why try to learn . just write what you want .and no one will tell you thats wrong . POLITICALLY CORRECT . No rules . and no order . Like i said no PUN intended . But get an education . Geo

I agree, I have high expectations from my children at school. And I dont have a real fond feeling of the new generation and try to keep my kids in the old school bubble.

I get what you are saying............I am already trying more with my spelling.

OK, here is my 2 cents worth of input-

My 17 yr old son was at Pizza Hut with a friend and his mom. The waitress noticed the teenagers looked a lot alike. She said " oh, cool, you guys are twins", my son, being the child of his mother of course, responded "yes ,we are, with different mothers". The waitress accepted his answer and went back to the kitchen.

He tells me she never realized what she had agreed to! That belongs in the same box as cashiers who don't know how to make change without a computer/calculator.

I am thrilled daily at the skill of my children to do math, algebra, chemistry or calculus without a calculator!

Never give up,
Never let up,
Never lose faith,
brenda

Alot like us , Always striving for better . Nothing wrong with improvement ,good,s OK but better is nice also
and Best is Great . But Slacking is not good for nobody . America is a Great Country because of Industrious People . Any Country for that Matter . Always Proud when your Children excell . Geo

George!

George-

Life is short (as we all know on this site) and if we can pass through it doing good and loving each other, that is what counts! Do we really want to remembered on our correct grammar, or writing on a forum so eloquently that everyone is impressed?
No, we all do the best we can, enjoy this forum and helping each other. Sometimes these posters have little time and need to use the shortcuts available. Honestly, I am from the old school and sometimes cannot read what these shortcuts mean but really enjoy the "young" and have friends that promise to remind me, when I get stuffy or start to show my age.

I have enjoyed all your posts and with that said, please be nice and don't sweat the small stuff George.

P.S. My hubby is a George also! :)

Patty:)

No Problemo . When your Grandsons come up to you and use the word Ho and say they heard it in a song,
Cool or they have their Drawers down to their ankles, Cool and their hair Purple, Cool , or when they decide they dont need to show up for work because their tired ,Cool . Geo

What?

What are you talking about? What does this have to do with grandchildren?

Am I missing something? I thought we were talking about using the abreviations on the forum?

George you are funny!

Take care sir,
Patty

:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back