Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Massachusetts
City
South Hamilton
I want to start my first post here by saying regardless of the actual diagnosis I eventually receive, ALS, BFS, MS, Stress, MGUS, MM, etc (i'll explain in another post). I want to say this process has not only helped educate me about this terrible disease but reading through different areas has set me straight, calmed me down and inspired me. I'm only one person so my mark on ALS might end up being small. But imagine for a second if those who thought they had ALS due to some benign symptoms like muscle twitching and subsequently leveraged this forum along with the advice from a number of warriors actually battling this disease would donate it would make a large mark.

I observed something like 230 viewers (online now) looking at this thread alone. If every day for a year even half of those viewers (that are receiving valuable info) clicked the donated link and sent in 25 bucks, by year end that would add up to over 2.1M in new funding.

Please remember when people are saying thanks for helping educate them about what this disease is (and is not). Don't forget to tell them the best way they can give thanks is to DONATE!

Wish you all nothing but happiness and love. But not a thank you from me... That will come if the form of a donation..

Jim

Wishing you luck with your diagnosis.

right ON, Jim!

I know I'm not supposed to say this, but THANK YOU for saying what needed to be said!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back