Not open for further replies.

salma

Reason
PALS
State
Sind
City
Karachi
hello to all.. i want to do thnx to all people who give me a great responce of every questions. Now i have one SERIOUS matter.. when some one feels the initial symptoms about mnd, more then one symptoms in the age of 26 years,which he/she already saw in her Father which is suffering from MND.. so can is it possible to treat at initial.like HIV or Stem cell therapy..etc b/c of initial level. PL. if any body has an idea share wd me. it ia realy an urgent and serious. God bless to all

There are clinics set up all over North America which focus on MND, ALS, and related diseases. Many are connected with research labs and trial studies are done all the time, searching for cures. At the present time, none has been found, and doctors can only relieve the symptoms. Hope that clears things up. Cindy

Hi Salma. Rilutek is the only drug that has shown results in helping slow the symptoms of MND. They say that the earlier you start to take it it is better. Are you the one that thinks they are having symptoms? Can you get Rilutek in India? Can you go to a good Neurologist? What symptoms are showing?
AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back