Diagnosis
11/2015
Country
US
State
MN
City
Fairmont
Hi Everyone- My husband was diagnosed just a few weeks ago, after several months of tests & etc. So, now we're getting the "have you tried this or that" from well meaning friends and family. One that actually piqued our interest, was PK Protocol, which is also used to treat Lyme disease and MS. Has anyone here tried this, or know anything about it?

Thank you so much for this wonderful forum.

Patricia Kane PhD ( in a field she has not publicly disclosed) claims to be able to treat a number of conditions with this protocol. General rule the more conditions someone claims to treat with their special treatment the further you should run. There was considerable scandal surrounding her and her " work" with ALS a few years ago. An internet search should turn up quite a bit. Sadly there are a lot of people looking to take advantage of us

Thank you for the info Greg & Nikki. It's so sad that there are predators out there giving false hope for profit.

Patricia's doctoral degree in nutrition was awarded by the California Pacific University, which holds no federal accreditations.

This LA Times article details a case of ALS she "treated."

My clinic in Houston warned me (and all their patients) about false claims of treatments, cures, etc. I remember them saying -- if there's a good treatment or miracle cure, we will be the first to call you & tell you about it. Bottom line, for me at least, is to stay well informed and talk to & trust my docs.
Dianne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back