Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
IE
State
IE
City
IE
Thanks for your replies. My Dad actually passed away suddenly today it was such a shock to us. I will be fundraising for this cause. The route to diagnosis alone is horrendous.

I am so terribly sorry. What a shock for you and your family.
peace and strength to you

Thank you. This forum is a credit to you. As I scrolled for months I couldn’t believe the amount of people on here who think they might have ALS. Failure is failure as it says in the stickies you can’t miss it. You have great patience.

Sending thoughts of peace and comfort to you and your family.

Oh my, I'm so terribly sorry for the sudden loss of your dad. Thinking of you and your family at this horrendous time.

I am so sorry for your family's sudden loss and to you for the loss of your dad. Your focus on helping him as much as you could in the last little while while also trying to keep up with a gruelling diagnostic process and then sudden and unhappy news is a credit to you and it's clear you love your dad very much.

Peace and comfort to you and your family.

I'm so sorry for your loss - this can be such an unpredictable disease and we are never ready 🧡

I'm very sorry. He was lucky to have you at his side. Much peace and strength to you.

Best,
Laurie

May memories of your father bring you peace.

Thank you everyone. I did love my Dad very much and was more than willing to go the distance in terms of his care. The plans were in motion. We did think we had more time however we plan and God smiles and I believe God makes no mistakes.

It’s so bittersweet because he loved life and battled on through a very gruelling rule out set of testing as he had hope , but it seems the diagnosis and the prognosis was too much for him and he had to go.

Although we didn’t get passed the diagnosis stage my Dads health had failed so much and already took away him doing many things he loved he was a man of action.

I have learned about a disease and others that have given me insight about how very precious life is and about what people and their carers battle with everyday.

Again this forum was very very helpful I was silent on here for months because I could clearly see that my Dad actually had ALS. You feel outside of society when the doctors start proposing you could have ALS and you start bargaining for anything else however this forum gave me hope that he could have a quality of life and for that I’m thankful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back