Phase 3 AMX0035

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All - Here is where the Clinical Trials.gov Phase 3 AMX0035 clinical trial details are (just cut and paste in your browser): Phase III Trial of AMX0035 for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Treatment - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov
Also, here is the AMX0035 Phase 2 study with the results (just scroll down and it will have the results and the investigators): AMX0035 in Patients With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov
Hoping this is not redundant information posted elsewhere, but it seemed people were interested in the inclusion and exclusion criteria for patients from some of the messages. Thanks!

I had the option to sign up but after reading the study and learning that you will be on the drug or placebo for 48 weeks, I wasn't interested. Going almost a full year with the possibility of being on placebo that long is asking an awful lot out of PALS. I was on a zoom call about new drug treatments last week and the reason for the long time frame is because that is required for European trials. And your chances of getting AMX0035 are only 60/40 odds.
I started a Healey trial last Tuesday that had 75/25 chance of getting the drug and only 24 weeks of placebo before being placed on the actual drug.
Good luck, I hope you get the active drug!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back