Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
MI
City
Swartz Creek
Hello...I have a slightly used C300 power wheelchair that needs a good home. It was used by my mother who had ALS. She was only able to use it for a couple of months before she passed away. I 've had it for a couple of years now, not knowing what to do with it (I think it more or less held some sort of sentimental value). I would like for someone to be able to get good use out of it. To the best of my knowledge the chair is in excellent condition. I have the paper work on it and know that its value was well over $10,000 at the time of purchase. I'm not asking near that, but would like a resonable offer. The batteries have died due to lack of use (they must be charged when the chair is not in use in order to maintain them). I am willing to purchase the batteries in order to show that is is in operating condition. If anyone knows where I could have any luck advertising the sale of this item, please let me know.

I also have an Erica Eye Response computer and a BiPap Plus W/humidifier
Thank you, Rachelle

I am interested in the Erica Eye Response system. What can you tell me about it? How much are you asking?
My PALS has been without speech for 6 years and i really want to get something for him.
Thank you

What price are you looking for on the C300, ball park? I really like my c300 loaner and my insurance isn't being very cooperative on getting me a permanent chair.

Hello...ballpark would be around $5000..but I'm willing to negotiate. I just figure that is less than half what it is worth and it is still in "like new" condition. I would also have to buy the batteries for it. If I remember right, they were about $400.

Hello..I used to live in WI with my mother....I don't know very much about the Erica Eye Response. There was a lady that came out from the ALS of MI and helped my mother set it up. I know that it is just like any other computer, but like a suped up version, I guess. You can use the internet and add any programs you would like. The Erica system allows for the person to type in words or phrases, then it speaks them aloud. If the person is unable to type, it has a high tech camera which cordinates with the persons eye motion to various words or phrases they want to say. It has a large vocabulary already built in. It comes with a swivel stand so the person can place the computer in front of them, then with ease, move it away. It also comes with a mount if you just prefer to have it on a table or desk. It also comes with a carrying case and keyboard. My mother, Jody, only used it for a couple of months. To the best of my knowledge, it is like new. I'd have to look at the paper work to see what was paid for it and if you're interested I can get back to you on a price.

Please do get back to me on that price. I appreciate it.

Please do get back to me on that price. I appreciate it.

My husband has been using the Erica system for the past year. I would be happy to answer any questions.

The total for the Erica Eye Response Dedicated Communication System w/ combo rollong mount was $8,790. That was 2/23/07. My mother only used it for app. a month and a half before she passed. It would be a bit less w/o the combo rolling mount, but I am looking to sell them as a package. I have had it boxed and stored for the past couple of years, but took it out recently to recall how it works. To the best of my knowledge, it is in like new condition. Does $4,000 sound like a fair price? I am more than willing to negotiate a reasonable offer.

hello....just wondered if you were still interested?

Sorry I havent been around much. At this time, we arent able to purchase an eyegaze. Some other things have come up.
So sorry if this has inconvenienced you.

Not a problem, no inconvenience at all. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back