Pepsi Refresh Project - Will we vote to get $$ for ALSGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepsi Refresh Project

I assume the above is where we would be voting. Under what category would we find ALSGA? Health or Neighborhoods? Has it been decided yet on monetary amount?

As soon as we have specifics we can send to all the people we know that have access to a computer.

Have I missed something?

Laurie, can you post the link, or send it tom via Facebook?

Laurie, I will be voting. As I understand it, the first vote is September 1, right?

We will be putting links all over the world! starting September 1st.

I love you all--

One of the questions I am wrestling with is: If we go for broke and have a national campaign, would our wonderful ALSGA become the target of scam artists? If we got the national attention that he deserves, then he would also be flooded with more requests? This would be fine from legitimate pALS, but I would think screening would need to be strengthened, which would stress him. I don't want him overstressed....

He would be saying-- don't you worry about me!

What do you all think?

And by the way Stu-- NO THANKS IS NEEDED Mister! WE THANK YOU INSTEAD OF YOU THANK US! WE LOVE OUR STU <3

We have a lot of love going on right here..... Now we need Glen to say something smart. lol Glen where are you?

I'm on. I registered through the Pepsi site to get ready and put it as a recurring reminder on my Outlook home and work calendars. I also put the link directly into each Calendar so I can just open the reminder and click to the site. I will put the link on my FB page when it starts and make sure to remind my friends and family. I myself have thought I have too many email addresses - but they will come in handy for this!

My husband and I will be sending this, when it is ready, to all friends, family and former work colleagues/acquaintances. We will request it be sent to all their's just the same.

Hey guys, sorry I havent been around here much, gotta lot going on, but YEP count me in! So, we have until Sept. 1st huh? Well, hummmm, here is my thought for the day...how many email addresses can we sign ourselves up for between now and then? gmail dot com, yahoo dot com, msn dot com, bla bla bla? AND! What about talking to our wonderful Dick! Oh, did I just say that? haha "pepsiman" I wonder if he has any thoughts or inputs!
Hugs, Kari

Hi Kari, yes indeed! We have the Pepsi Man's support. He told me this is a very big deal at Pepsi. They want to be seen as an organization that cares about community needs.

I say no problem, if we win Stu $250,000 or $50,000, I'll take a bath in Pepsi and post the picture on Facebook!

Hahahaha I would betcha Stu would do that too!

Actually, he would probably consider going to JAIL for $250,000.

We should start a new thread-- "What would you do for $250,000 for ALSGA?" haha

BTW- Do we have any internet geeks amongst us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back