Pepsi Refresh Contest..vote everyday in December for ALS guardian ANgels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote everyday.I sent an email to Glenn Beck & I did receive an answer back Glenn has been on vacation & He that he receives 4000 emails a day & can't possibly answer all but acknowledged that he received my email. He said to continue to watch the show so maybe he will give some recognition to ALSGA and to what all Stu does for PALS & CALS.SO KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED Thats what I requested.
Sharon

Voted! Still at 33. Sigh. Dont give up, vote!

Up to 31 today. What do we have to do to get up there?

Totally bummed. Last I saw, we were at 32nd place. No fair.
Thanks to all who consistantly voted everyday. Wish it wouldve been enough for Stu to win this thing... :(

Re: Pepsi Refresh Contest..vote everyday in January

OK>>WE ARE IN THE CONTEST AGAIN>>PLEASE VOTE EVERYDAY IN JANUARY! Spread the word anyway you can..email..contact ALS groups, newspapers..etc
LETS BE HEARD! THank You!

This is GREAT! Just voted. Anyone know why we were given another try?

I believe the top 50 or 100 get put in again automatically. You can vote with as many emails as you have. Just click sign out at the bottom, and sign in with a different Email.

Awesome! So... theoretically speaking... what if someone had, say, oh i dont know- 58 email accounts.
Could said person vote 58 times a day?
Just curious. Theoretically.

Yes. But do not just make up a bunch for the contest. On one site they disallowed a lot of votes, as a person made up tons that were als1@ whatever all the way to als100@ whatever. If you have friends who will give you your emails to vote, go ahead. I do 4,(me, my PALS, and my 2 kids)

good to know.

Just voted & put it on my facebook

Just Voted, and the place for ALSGA is way too high--need more votes, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back